Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Current Family


Everyone who knows me knows how much I adore my cats. We got our first cat, Suki, just weeks before I found out I was pregnant the first time.

She was one of the absolute best comforts to me when I lost the baby, and has continued to be every day since. She will be turning three in May. She is my precious, and only likes me. She's definitely a one person cat. She follows me to the mailbox and back, and sleeps with me every night.





We've shared a pillow every night since the first night she came home.


We also have another cat, Momo (can you tell we like Avatar: The Last Airbender?). He was a stray that lived under a trailer at my work. One night it started snowing and hit record lows, and I laid awake all night long worrying about him freezing. The next day, I picked him up and took him home so he wouldn't have to stay one more night out in the cold.





He is one of the sweetest and friendliest cats we've ever seen. He is very cuddly, loves to play, and is really good at letting my little nephews love him in their own ways. 

Right now, that's our family. I'm so happy to share my heart with my two "fur babies."

1 comment:

Jules said...

Have you ever looked at catsinsinks.com? You should submit that picture of Suki!