Saturday, July 14, 2012

Something to Look Forward To

John and I have decided that we are going to take a trip to Disneyland in October if I'm not pregnant by that time. It makes it so much easier to accept bad news if there is something happy to look forward to. Now, I can be happy either way- either pregnant or spending a few days in the Happiest Place on Earth.

We had wanted to take a trip to Disneyland in April, but it didn't end up working out. I think that October is the perfect time to go. When I used to live in Southern California, we would take trips every once in a while, and October was our favorite time to go.

We don't have a specific day picked out to go, so by estimation, I only have about 80 days to wait!

I've been testing with an OPK the last few days, and they have all been very negative. I'm hoping to see a positive in the next few days. I don't know if I will ovulate, since this is my natural cycle. So, we'll just have to see!

3 comments:

Jules said...

That's a great idea! I think it always helps to have something to look forward to, and Disneyland is definitely an excellent thing to look forward to.

Unknown said...

That is a wonderful idea! It's great to have something to look forward to.

Rachel Ann said...

If you drive down through Vegas will you please stop and visit me? Love you!